cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZOV2 ZDV2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created sales order and delivery for consignment purpose and for return it I create return sales order again, but at the time delivery creation the system shows me the error:

"Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZOV2 ZDV2" Message no. VL473

I checked VTLA and copy sales order type to delivery type with following data:

Order requirements: 001

Combination requirement : 051

Header data: 001

and copy item category REN as follow:

order requirements: 101

Item data: 101

business data : 2

but problem still remained. So I want to know how I can fix this error message?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working on consignment process, you must use consignment return sales order document not return sales order document type. Item categoty also KRN. Please check these things.

Regards

Jagan

Edited by: Jagan Mohan on Jan 9, 2010 2:26 PM

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is issue related to copy control only,

Kindly check following field at ITEM LEVEL in VTLA,

Update Document Flow is Activated and

Pos./neg. quantity as + and retry the process

Regards

AJITK SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AJITK,

thanks for reply.

I activated document flow and put pos./neg. as + but the problem still remained.

Thanks,

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Table TVCPL is the table which is used for copy control so the error says maintain it properly and as per message

there is error of Copy control Between Document ZOV2 to ZDV2 so I would suggest following step,

1)Check the Item Cat.(REN) is define for delivery (ZDV2) check it out if Item Cat. (REN) determination is done in Delivery

That is the only thing which will be missing, if stil problem exist then

2) Do set Copy Control altogether again just copy it between RE TO LR and rename as ZOV2 and ZDV2 and retry ur process.

AND IF U ARE DOING CONSIGNMENT PROCESS THEN LET ME KNOW AS IT REQUIRE DIFFERENT SETTING.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AJIT,

I defined REN for delivery and item category determination before but the problem still remained.

We have two different products, for one type of product I configure the consignment process and for second type of product

I want to use consignment process to send the product but there is one different item here, in some cases we do not want to return the product and just want to charge internal department for this reason, so should I change the setting to consignment process and how I can divide these two types of product from each other and how I can charge the product cost to related cost center?

Thanks.

Edited by: Lida Navabpour on Jan 9, 2010 10:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I defined REN for delivery and item category determination before but the problem is still remained. How I can fix it?

Thanks.