cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i've not set partnerfunction SP in my incompletion log of sales order but still when i save the document it ask for the SP becoz of which i'm not able to create my subsequent document

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is by default in Standard system that u can not create a S.O. without SP as it has meaning how u can do a business

without a Customer to sell.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajit for your response

i understand i can't create a sales order with SP, if i be more clear i mean to say i've entered my SP and created my sales order but in the incompletion log it is asking for SP and in the incompletion procedure i've not maintined SP as a field to check system allow me to save the docu but i'm not able to create my delivery and billing becaue of the same

Vinz

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two things coming to my mind:-

1) Go to Header partner tab & Item aprtner Tab and check whether Sold to Party is maintained there.

2) If above is true, then I think here SP means the "Forwarding Agent" and so you need to maintain the Forwarding agent in the Partner tab of your Sales Order. So maintain the forwarding agent and then check. It may be mandatory in the Partner function Procedure.

Revert back with your finding.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It seems that it is because of mandatory Partner Function in Parterner determination Procedure for S.O.

Kindly check in following way,

SPRO-SD-BASIC FUNCTION-PARTNER DETERMINATION-SETUP PARTNER DETERMINATION-SET UP PARTNER DETERMINATION FOR S.O. HEADER(D. CLICK)--SELECT STANDARD ORDER and PARTNER FUNCTION IN PROCEDUER(CLICK)and check under Mandatory field WHICH ARE THE PARTNER FUNCTION ARE ACTIVATED and maitain accordigly or untick the undesire one and retry process.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinz

Just alloting the points is not very important.

As a forum member it is more important to share your findings with the forum, and how you resolve the issue. This will help us to know whether my response helped you or not, and how you resolve the issue, so next time anyone else if face the similar kind of issue, he would be sure that what is the solution.

Thanks and regards

Amitesh Anand