cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating contracts on backend - iDocs not even sent from SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm having a bit of trouble configuring backend contracts and could use a little help from the experts.

Trying to create a contract from SoCo or bid invitation results in a success message informing a contract number, but idocs BLAORD and COND_A don't appear on WE02 on the backend. Checking on WE05 on SRM, no idocs are listed, so I'm assuming they are not even being created.

BAdIs BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS and BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE are implemented and active, logical systems and RFC destinations are defined correctly and organizational data is ok. Also backend POs are working fine. Please advice.

Best regards

Alvaro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristophe

I've checked ST22 and SM21 and could not find any errors. I'll debug the flow to see if I can find anything and get back to this post if I'm stuck again.

Thanks for your help

Alvaro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristophe

Thanks for the info. No errors were logged. Is there some other step to take on the backend besides setting up inbound IDoc processing in WE42 and ALE partner settings on WE20 as described on the Strategic Sourcing Configuration Guide?

Thanks!

Alvaro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

No, all the settings are in the guide.

You might also have to use some BADI to change contract data (ex: add the company code header segment in BLAORD: see other posts on this forum).

The abnormal point is that you don't find any error message.

Did you checked ST22 and SM21 in SRM & R/3 ?

You should debug the flow to see what's going on.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alvaro,

for backend contract creation, there is no IDOC generated in SRM, but directy in R/3, but the function BBPV_CONTRACT_CREATE.

If an error occurs during this function call, you should get an error message in Application Monitoring.

You can access those monitors via the web, with role SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR, or directly in SAP GUI with transaction RZ10.

Last option: debug the process

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers