cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing slip and address label for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a business requirement where i want the delivery to generate packing slip and address label for delivery, once the TO picking is complete and updated in the delivery.

My first question - I would like to the configuration steps involved in making the delivery to print the required output types automatically .

and my second question is how the SAP system can be configured to make the delivery print the packing slip and address label for delivery automatically once the Picking status is updated in the delivery.

Thanks,

Maxx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

You have to carry out your settings in:

SPRO > LE > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries

1) Maintain Access Sequence

- you should have a valid access sequence with proper the condition tables

2) Maintain Outout Types

- you should have an output type with proper settings: print progrm, samrtform (or spascript, etc), etc

- you output should be assigned to the proper access sequence

3) Maintain Output Determination Procedure

- you should have a valid procedure --> you have to assign your output type to the procedure

- in field V_T683S_XX-KOBED you have to define a requirement type for your output type (that contains an ABAP code). This ensures that the output type will be generated only if the conditions defined in the ABAP code are met.

4) Assign Ouput Determination Procedure

- You have to assign the procedure to the delivery type you use

Master Data

If your configuration is OK, you can create the output determination condition record in VV21:

- you have to choose the proper key table

- you have to define the proper conditions

- you have to define the printer

- you have to define number of outputs

- etc

SPRO > LE > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Define Requirements

- Here the programmer can define the Requirement Type that can be assigned to the output type in the procedure.

- You can use e.g. VBUK-PKSTK to check the packing status (VBUK-VBELN=LIKP-VBELN)

All the mentioned settings (config, master data) can be done in transacton NACE also (except writing the ABAP code).

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know where to see packing slip of a delivery note.....

Answers (0)