cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg N sender 1 receiver scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have one basic doubt ,is it possible to have a scenario with multiple senders and one receiver without using BPM in a single interface..

Say we have a common sender structure for all N system. and one sender message interface,MM,IM and which can be resused by all the system.

Regards,

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sender systems are three legacy systems which will communicate using a webservice(soap channel)

.I have created a wsdl and shared the url.now that we have 3 senders , we will have three Business service And we will have 3 receiver determinations as we have 3 diff senders.

so in that case don't we end up doing 3 interfaces instead of one ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i did an extensive search in sdn.closing this thread. Below are the useful links for the same topics.

using wild card char * may be a bit risky as multiple interfaces might be runnig for the same receiver, would prefer a simple BPM, rest depends on the requirement.

suggested not to use wild card "*" instead create 3 receiver determination with same channel

may be useful.

: Re: WSDL based on multiple sender interfaces Very helpful

links

links

regards,

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can do it without BPM but there is only one condition that you have to create different sender agreements (by using the same sender CC) and also you have to create different Receiver Determinations.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can have that without that, but it depends upon the kind of sender system you have. Can you tell us more about the kind of different systems you have ?

Regards

Inder