Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJCF Carry Forward Commitment

former_member630135
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just have 4 relativley easy questions related to CJCF (Carry Forward Commitment)

1)My project has a PO commitment of 60 USD in year 2009.If I carry forward the commitment using CJCF, will the system just change the delivery date in the PO to the first period of 2010 ?

2)Will the assigned budget value of 60 USD of 2009 move to 2010 with 60USD ?

3)Where can I see the list of carried forward Purchase Orders and its value ?

4) I believe CJCF does not carry forward PR Commitments.Is that a right assumption ?

Hope to hear from you very soon.Thanks for your help.

Jungleem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)My project has a PO commitment of 60 USD in year 2009.If I carry forward the commitment using CJCF, will the system just change the delivery date in the PO to the first period of 2010 ?

A: No, the delivery dates would remain as it is.

2)Will the assigned budget value of 60 USD of 2009 move to 2010 with 60USD ?

A: That is correct,

3)Where can I see the list of carried forward Purchase Orders and its value ?

A: S_ALR_87013533 transaction

4) I believe CJCF does not carry forward PR Commitments.Is that a right assumption ?

A: That is correct.

former_member630135
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin for your replies.However, I had some questions :

Does Delivery date not decide the commitment period ? If my commitments get transferred to next year first period, should that not mean that my delivery date has also changed to first period of next year ?

I can see my commitments transferred in S_ALR_87013533 report but CJI5 is still showing the commitments in 2009 report.IS that correct ? I guess, not.

Thirdly, I have observed that CJCF and S_ALR reports both include PR commitments too.

Hope to hear soon.Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does Delivery date not decide the commitment period ? If my commitments get transferred to next year first period, should that not mean that my delivery date has also changed to first period of next year ?

A: The delivery date does not get changed but now you cannot post the GR or IR in the old fiscal year.

can see my commitments transferred in S_ALR_87013533 report but CJI5 is still showing the commitments in 2009 report.IS that correct ? I guess, not.

A: This observation is not correct. You should be able to see in both transactions.

Thirdly, I have observed that CJCF and S_ALR reports both include PR commitments too.

A: It includes PR commitments but they are not transferred.

former_member630135
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin but I still see commitments in CJI5 for 2009 (is this because CJI5 report is delivery date based, just guessing) and not in 2010.Where as I see commitments in 2010 in S_ALR report.I ran some correction programs too but that did not change the CJI5 reporting.

I also see PR commitments too transferred to 2010.I also see no logic as to why they should not be.

I welcome any response.Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Contrary to your observations, i can see in both commitments in CJI5 and S_ALR report. PR commitments should also be transferred. That is correct.

former_member630135
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.