cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing certificates for Efiling in STRUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please can you help with following queries.

1. How do I import the certificates using STRSUT.Please can you give me the steps.

2.How do I test my RFC destination which I have cretaed for efiling.

Currenly I get ICM_CONN_FALED if uncheck SSL as Active in my RFC DEstination.

When I select SSL as Active ,then I only get a tick mark at the end of the page and do get any message.

3.Will I get some message in ICM logs once I tets my RFC destination successfully.

Please if someone can help on this.

I am stuck with the RFC destination and certificate installation part.

Regards,

Shreshtha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to below URL that brief on the procedure to follow for importing certificate

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/65/6a563cef658a06e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

And also, please refer to below link, that explains the steps require for enabling SSL

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/da/11df3a9b10355ae10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Can you please check if you ICM is active/online using SMICM transaction

And you can post us the ICM trace log for further analysis

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

These two links appear to be useful.Once I Configure the SAP Web AS for Supporting SSL ,where should I import the certificates required for efiling.

I mean in STRSUT,do I have to import the certificates in SSL client anonymous under SYSTEM PSE or in SSL cleint standard under which the hostname of my server is available.

also once I click on "Connection Test" on sm59 to test the RFC destination ,should I get Status HTTP Response as 200.Right now ,I get only a tick mark at the end of the screen and no response.

How will I come to know that the settings which I have done in the RFC destination are working fine.

Please can you guide me further on this.

Regards,

Shreshtha