cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO should not be confirmed automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a delivery and when i am doing the picking through VL06, the TO is getting created and it is also getting confirmed automatically.

What i would like to do is

Create Order> Create Delivery> VLO6 Picking> PO gets created through VL06> LT12 to confirm the TO manually by putting the HU in it.

I do not want the TO to be confirmed automatically, Please let me know what changes do I need to make in IMG for this.

Regards,

Naveen Rajora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, is the requirement for confirmation activated at the storage type level at all (requirement for stock removal confirmation at the picking storage type and / or stock placement at whatever the interim storage type is)?

Best regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Couls\d you please tell me where do I need to check this.

regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

LE - WM - Master data - Define Storage Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logistics Execution - Warehouse Management - Activities - Transfers - Define Movement Types

Select your shipping movement (probably 601), at Confirmation, check whether "TO item can be confirmed immed." is ticked or not.

Best Regards,

André Costa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I unticked the "TO should be confirmed immed " button. Still the TO is getting confirmed automatically. Please suggest what config needs to be done for this.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just check the field automatic TO leave it blank, and uncheck the fields TO item can be confirmed imm and propose confirmation. check the above settings in omlj trans if u still face same problem reply me.

regards

muthuraman.d

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then it must be confirmed automatically by a background job.

Please make sure that the field "Automatic TO" is blank in OMLJ along with previous settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OMLJ. Select your warehouse & Movement type (601 is standard).

Uncheck "TO item can be confrmd immed." & "Propose Confirmation"