cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netvalue in the Sales order and Billing document is changing dynamically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one issue,when i goto VA02 or VA03 and VF02 and VF03 by giving document number the net value in the Item-Condition(KOMP-NETWR) is changing automatically and it is giving some unknown value.Please let me know what went wrong?

Please note that there is no Routines and User exits used for the customization.

Also note that this value changing happening only when i goto Item-->Condition,if i goto to other sections or views in Item the value is not changing.

Is it some thing probelm with Update group?please guide me.

Regards,

Chandra

Edited by: Chandra Duvvada on Jan 8, 2010 5:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Why do you care about *KOMP-NETWR? This is a SAP internal variable and might change depending on SAP logic, no big deal;

Do VBAP-NETWR (net value in sales document item) and VBRP-NETWR (net value of billing document item) have the correct values?

If you still believe the system behavior is not correct, you might want to double check the pricing procedure used for the document. Something is maybe wrong with its customizing.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistics Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

Thank you for reply.

If i goto Header-->Condition both from SO and Billing doc ,i cannot see change of the Net value.

But only when i go Item-->Condition the value is getting changed automatically.

Please note the there is only one condition type determining value from the condition record i.e negative value just like -151.33 USD and this value should be posted to accounting,but it will not.When i click Item-condition the net value is becoming 0.01 USD.

Also note that no problems before Dec'09.

I doubt is is something with Company code validations or substitutions?

Regards,

Chandra

Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Check the tick for Group condition in Condition type maintanance V/06 as it may calculate the value if there are multiple line items are present in the document. It also shows the value differently in header and item level. Same case is present with the DIFF condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the pricing procedure and any routines assigned to the condition types .

check the program MV45AFZZ any code has been maintained

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.No routines and exits used for this.