cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP customer number unknown for installation number

0 Kudos

Hi There,

We're facing some problems after a reconfiguration of some things in Solution Manager. We have SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0. Have made two days ago the installation of the latest SP, but not the kernel yet.

The problem is in the job SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP_TO_SUPP. The error is:

08.01.2010 10:43:24 Job started 00 516 S

08.01.2010 10:43:24 Step 001 started (program AI_SC_SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP, variant , user ID SOLMAN_BTC) 00 550 S

08.01.2010 10:43:24 SOL determined as monitoring Solution Manager system AI_SC_EN 075 S

08.01.2010 10:43:24 SAP customer number unknown for installation number 00XXXXXXXX AI_SC_EN 097 E

08.01.2010 10:43:24 Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE 00 564 A

The info about the system:

solman:soladm 21> disp+work

-

disp+work information

-

kernel release 701

kernel make variant 701_REL

compiled on HP-UX B.11.23 U ia64

compiled for 64 BIT

compilation mode UNICODE

compile time Feb 24 2009 21:53:01

update level 0

patch number 32

source id 0.032

-

supported environment

-

database (SAP, table SVERS) 700

operating system

HP-UX B.11

Thanks,

Joao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Digesh,

With SM30 i checked the view and one installation number doesn't have the costumer number (Solution Manager). Have downloaded the note refered but it gives me that does not contains valid correction instructions.

Thanks,

Joao

Edited by: Joao Cesar on Jan 8, 2010 4:33 PM

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Joao,

I did resolved this issue few weeks back but forgot to do documentation and not able to recollect how I resolved. I went through few SAP Notes and was able to resolved. Go through following.

SAP Note 1234475 [https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1234475]

SAP Note 1151450 [https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1151450]

[https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1148731]

Edited by: digeshjoshi on Jan 8, 2010 9:41 AM

Edited by: digeshjoshi on Jan 8, 2010 9:47 AM

0 Kudos

Have made the notes installation but the problem persists.

Have checked some views ...

V_AISAPCUSTNOS

Only have the field of the Cust no ... all the others are empty

V_AIINSNRS

Have the Inst No and the Cust no fields for all systems, except for the Solution Manager Installation where the Cust no is blank.

Is this normal ?

Any help appreciatted.

Thanks

Joao

0 Kudos

Well it seems that the things that i have done ( notes installation ) solved the problem.

Thanks all

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi João Cesar,

I´m faccing with the same error... I installed the solution manager Ehp1 and it have SPS20 applied which correspond to ST 400 level 20 (SAPKITL430).

When I am in transaction SMSY in section Systems and I press the button "READ SYSTEM NUMBER" is shown an error message that says "SAP customer number unknown for installation" the details of help says:

Diagnosis
Installation number &V1& that is assigned to some system(s) in transaction SMSY is not assigned to an SAP customer number in table AIINSTALLATIONS.

Procedure
Please check the log of background job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT for errors.

So, when I entry in that job log I found this error:

No customer numbers maintained in view V_AISAPCUSTNOS   |  AI_SC_EN   |  106

Then I went in table/view V_AISAPCUSTNOS and inside does not contain any data!!!

All the notes I found were related to lower versions and so I could not implemented the snotes corrections!! Any notes for my release that are related with this problem?

Joao Cesar what you did for solve this problem??? You didn´t mentioned!! You only mentioned that you implemented some notes.. but which ones?!!?

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem after SOLMAN EHP1 update.

I had to manually edit the table AIINSTALLATIONS and add the 10 digit long customer number to column SAPCUSTNO.

Regards,

Laszlo

former_member554823
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also getting same issue in SMD system.

Job: SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP_TO_SUP is getting failed continuously

Job log:

-

ob started 00

tep 001 started (program AI_SC_SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP, variant , user ID SAPADMIN) 00

MD determined as monitoring Solution Manager system AI_SC_EN

AP customer number unknown for installation number 0020238322 AI_SC_EN

ob cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE 00

-

I followed the above work arround but still getting same issue.

Please suggest what action need to be taken from my side now to resolve the issue.

Or Else Can we scheduled this job " SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP_TO_SUP "?

Regards,

Vyash

0 Kudos
joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Joao,

I had resolved this situation, what I did to solve this problem was to go to the table/view V_AISAPCUSTNOS and created manually a row for customer number in which the systems are assigned in tcode SMSY and I also associated that customer number to the solution that was created in the transaction DSWP.

One more thing about the notes that you refer, that are not valid for my version, my is a Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 at level ST 400 = 20 (SAPKITL430) which corresponds to the stack SPS 20.

You can see what I did in the following image:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8808/tabelasm30.jpg

But thanks anyway for the help João

(Obrigado pela tentativa de ajuda João Abraço)

Kind regards,

João Dimas - Portugal

0 Kudos

Hello,

Use the IMG.

1. Tcode SPRO

2. select SAP Reference IMG

3. Select SAP solution Manager

4. Select basic settingd

5. Select Maintain SAP Customer numbers.

Read the img doc and execute the steps. I think you may need to re-run the refresh data from support job after this as well.

This will resolve your issue.

Thank you,

Johanna Doran

0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Have already read the Note and since we do not manage several customer numbers have downloaded the note 1140822 with SNOTE but it says that does not contains valid correction instructions.

The other BAdI is deactivated.

Any other clue ?

Thanks,

Joao

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Joao,

In the maintenance view V_AIINSNRS, the system displays entries with incorrect customer numbers or entries with no customer numbers.

Please verify. If this is correct implement SAP Note 1144695.

Thanks,

Digesh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP Note 1140822 - SAP customer number for installation number &1 unknown

Thanks

Sunny