Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing SAP netweaver login screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to customize log on screen and I created a subclass for the class CL_ICF_SYSTEM_LOGIN and how can I override the code in the method htm_login. please suggest me.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you had a look at the example here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3e/70de3f68d48f15e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

It may help you.

p.s. I have not tried this, just had it bookmarked unless I had to!

Edited by: Alex Ayers on Jan 8, 2010 11:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created subclass and implemented htm_login method but while adding this to the transaction sicf->error pages->user specific.

It is telling the error select a log on class. Then it will go to disabled mode. so, I can not add my user specific class.

0 Kudos

Hi,

what error do you get (number and class)? I just tried to implement my own class and I did not have any problems. BTW there is a class CL_ICF_EXAMPLE01_LOGIN which is an example provided by SAP. Have you tried to use this class? If you are not able to use this class then the problem is not in your class but somewhere else.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you only wanting to change the logon screen, or are you expecting to write your own logon module here?

Also check whether these classes are "friends". Not sure whether that has an impact here though..

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even I cannot add the CL_ICF_EXAMPLE01_LOGIN in SICF transaction while clicking the user specific radio button it is showing the error 'select logon class'.

0 Kudos

Hi meera.c48,

I think, I had a similar error. (the field "ABAP Class" was remaining grey).

I did solve it with debugging.

If there is something filled in once, it works fine ever after.

Feels strange...

br,

ralph