cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have been a Junior SAP SD consultant over the past year and wish to extand my knowledge in ABAP to be more independant in my work. I want to be able to create reports/ queries/ and be able to play with other functionalities.

I can only study from home at the moment as I have limited time due to an ongoing project. I have very limited budget too as I work in one of the poorest country in Europe where salaries are very low.

Could anyone advise me/ put me in the right direction? Does anyone know/ recommend a specific academy or training center I can contact? I am also whilst home studying, looking for one on one coaching with a tutor/ mentor.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193382
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would advice you to go through the tcode ABAPDOCU to learn basic abap.

Once you are done with that, you can start learning from the various blogs, code samples & wikis available on sdn.

This will save you money as well as time.

Also you can start learning the topic of your choice. Also you can visit some of the websites like saptechnical dot com

or sap-img dot com or abapmaster dot com or abapprogramming dot net or sapbrainsonline dot com.

And if you find anything difficult to understand you can always post your questions on sdn. Our experts are always there to help you..

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a basic technical knowledge, then its better to learn yourself.

There are so many books available in market for the beginners, The best one for you to start is "ABAP in 21 Days".