cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can we configure multiple receivers without using BPM ? If there are two receivers how many receiver determinations do we have to configure ? Do we need multiple interface determinations and receiver agreements ? Is this possible in 3.0 version ? I think we need two communication channels for each receiver if the adapters are different.

Also are there any differences in the monitoring in RWB and SXMB_MONI ?

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> How can we configure multiple receivers without using BPM ?

Actually there is no need of BPM at all for configuring the multiple receivers (in XI3.0 or PI).

> If there are two receivers how many receiver determinations do we have to configure ?

You can do it within 1 Receiver Determination.

> Do we need multiple interface determinations and receiver agreements ?

Yes, for each different receiver you will require a interface determination & receiver agreement.

>Is this possible in 3.0 version ?

Yes, it is possible.

>I think we need two communication channels for each receiver if the adapters are different.

Yes.

> Also are there any differences in the monitoring in RWB and SXMB_MONI ?

Monitoring in RWB is ment for monitoring the JAVA part e.g. CC monitoring, message monitoring, end to end monitoring etc.. but monitoring in MONI means you are monitoring the ABAP part.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarvesh

Monitoring in RWB is ment for monitoring the JAVA part e.g. CC monitoring, message monitoring, end to end monitoring etc.. but monitoring in MONI means you are monitoring the ABAP part.

I guess you didn't get me. My query was whether there is any difference in monitoring of a normal message in MONI and RWB with monitoring of a branched message in the same tools.

Sorry for that communication gap.

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone

Before I close this thread want to clear a couple of things more.

So there is not much difference between a normal configuration and a split configuration. The procedures are the same. Are there any special considerations do we have to make in the configuration part anywhere ?

And is it possible for all the adapters ? I mean if there are more than one, can we use any adapter there ?

Radhika

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

One way is sending data to multiple receivers is Multi Mapping(1:N trasformation) ,(Multi Mapping Without BPM blog available search in sdn for the same).Multi Mapping supports only AE Adapter(IDoc,HTTP not supported),there is no limiation in multi mapping we can send data to any number of receivers.

Coming to configuration point of view you need to select Extended interface determination in Intergration Directory.You need to define multiple receiver agrements based of number of receivers.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

> If there are two receivers how many receiver determinations do we have to configure ? Do we need multiple interface >determinations and receiver agreements ?

One receiver determination is enough.

For every receiver you need to create the separe Interface determinations and separate receiver agreements.

> Is this possible in 3.0 version ? I think we need two communication channels for >each receiver if the adapters are different.

It is possible in XI 3.0 also.

Yes if the receivers are different then we need to create separate communication channels.

>Also are there any differences in the monitoring in RWB and SXMB_MONI ?

SXMB_MONI and RWB works normal in this case also, there is no defference.

SXMB_MONI shows the java stack and RWB shows the java stack

Regards

Ramesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can maintain two or more receiver services (one below the other) in your receiver Determination....alongwith condition(s)....conditions are not mandatory....if no condition is maintained then both the receivers will be called.

There will be only one receiver determination.

Yes you will need different Interface Determination and different channels (as the receivings systems will be different so the channel parameters will change).

No change in monitoring in RWB...... just that in SXMB_MONI the message will be shown with a fast-forward symbol which indicates message branching.....it doesnt affect monitoring though.

Regards,

Abhishek.