cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP - integrated ITS connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I would like to set up the system in SAP EP to run MSS 60.1.18.

I have filled all the connector and ITS logon data, but if i test the connection by system connection tests the connector is working fine but the ITS not.

ITS settings the system definition:

ITS host name: host.domain:port

ITS path: /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/

ITS protocol: http

I am using only UIDPW authentication.

Backend system has set the parameter icm/host_name_full: host.domain in the profile, all ITS services are allowed in SICF and i can successfuly access the link http://host.domain:port/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui? where i can login to the system without any problem.

The version of components is EP 6.0 SPS16(CM&Coll SPS16 PATCH2), SAP ERP central component 5.0,kernel 6.40,patch 109, SAP_Basis and SAP_ABA support package 15.

Could you help me please?

Thanks.

Dan

Message was edited by: Daniel Bochorak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Could you give me the information of how this problem was resolved ? I am facing the same problem.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posted twice.

(please exuse me if this message is posted twice, as I had some problems the first time)

Message was edited by: Jørgen Ruud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

From SAP note 761917. System template definitions: examples for SAP systems

Under paragraph 3. Defining ITS, point 3.3:

"use "/scripts/wgate", and for ITS 6.40 leave the ITS path blank (see also note 922481)"

I am not sure it will help you, however it is worth a try.

Best regards,

Jørgen Ruud

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try creating a trasaction iview using option sap gui for HTML and preview it to whether it works.

i had a scenario where connection tests failed, but when i created transaction iview with sap gui for html(it uses ITS) it worked fine.

if you are facing problem with the iview, do let us know

the url its trying to reach,

the actual error message you see on the screen

Regards

Raja