cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan driven procuremnt - External classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that for if plan driven procurement follows extended classic scenario, the local contrats in SRM can be assigned to the requirements. Subsequently, a leading PO is created in SRM and replicated to the backend systems.

If i replicate the backend contracts into SRM using the initial contract upload program, will i be able to use these replicated backend contracts for sourcing plan driven procurement (Entended classis requirements) ?

Is sourcing with local contracts possible for plan driven procurement (External classic scenario) or only backend contracts and info records be used ?

Regards,

Vignesh

Edited by: Vignesh Perumal on Jan 8, 2010 7:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vignesh

Assume that you are transfering backend contracts to SRM from ECC

that ecc contracts must be locked since it will allow you to release for backend PRs .

so you are making inactive contract item. so no confusion.

As you aware in ECS, we can not use a back end contract , infor record as source of supply.

whatever you transfered a contract from ECC and they will be local contract for you for your sc source of supply.

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

Does that mean that if i upload the contracts from my ERP system to SRM system then i can not use those contracts in ERP for sourcing in PR and PO ERP ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not like that you may use. but lot of confusi will be there.

which po released..since ecc system and srm system same contract number right.

460001 pctr ecc contract transfered to 460001 . now there are 2 contracts with same number in difereent system.

i think best practice you can lock the back end contracts or seek help from SAP.

good practice lock the back end contracts after you transfered to SRM

so that they can not release or use backend contract.

br

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vignesh

Assume that you are transfering to SRM from ECC

that ecc contracts must be locked since it will allow you to release for backend PRs .

so you are making inactive contract item. so no confusion.

As you aware in ECS, we can not use a back end contract , infor record as source of supply.

whatever you transfered a contract from ECC and they will be local contract for you for your sc source of supply.

br

Muthu