cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading contracts from erp into mdm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using the transaction MECCM in my erp system to transfer the contracts from ERP into MDM. My XI interfaces for this process are up & runnning.

Thus i get an XML file containing contracts from ERP which i am trying to upload into my MDM repository. However i get an error saying that my XML file and the XSD schema for contract dont match.

There is an XML tag --- Catalogue update notification out.......... which is there in my XML file , but the XSD schema does not support this tag.(This I saw in the standard XSD file from a SAP note)

How do i proceed?

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Jan 8, 2010 7:06 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is problem with the File because as far I know PI should create file with the tag "MDMContractDataTransmission" and not Catalogue_update_notification_out" for MDM. So I Think you are missing something in PI. This is why your File structure and XSD are not matching.

Please check and revert back with the result.

Regards,

SHiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Thanks for ur response. Could you shed some light on what settings could possibly be missing because i am able to transfer the product list & vendor list successfully..

When i try to get contracts from the ERP system into MDM , i configure my PI accordingly. In the Interface Determination for CatalogueUpdateNotification_Out Interface i am unable to choose any operation mapping. it is always empty. Is this the normal behaviour?.

If we configure this way are not able to import this into import manager as the xsd is based on "CatalogueUpdateNotification.xsd " and not based on "ContractDataTransmission.xsd "

Thanks,

Nikhil

Edited by: Pbponikhil on Jan 11, 2010 1:14 PM

jean-philippe_pain2
Participant
0 Kudos

I am interested in your problem. Did you find an answer plz ?

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Jean :

The problem was that we were missing the operation mapping in the XI interface.

Thanks,

Nikhil