cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with classify documents with TREX

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

I'm developing a webdynpro application that upload documents to KM and classify it with the taxonomies and categories. Well, the upload works fine, but the classification doesn't work. There is a parameter needed to this functionality? TREX is working fine, I think, because I can be able to classify the same documents in Portal.

The following code is used, there is so strage because there is no error message.

try{

IIndexService indexService = (IIndexService)ResourceFactory.getInstance().getServiceFactory().getService(IServiceTypesConst.INDEX_SERVICE);

IClassificationIndex classificationIndex = (IClassificationIndex)indexService.getIndex("indiceKMDOCVEPS");

IPrivateKMEditFinalView.ICategoriesNode cn = wdContext.nodeCategories();

IPrivateKMEditFinalView.ICategoriesElement ce = null;

for (int i = 0; i < cn.size(); i++){

ce = cn.getCategoriesElementAt(i);

String catName = "" ;

catName = ce.getName();

classificationIndex.setDocumentClassificationStatus(resource, catName, ClassificationStatus.CLASSIFIED);

IClassificationIndex classificationInd = (IClassificationIndex)indexService.getIndex("indiceKMDOCVEPS");

ClassificationStatus cs = classificationInd.getDocumentClassificationStatus(resource, catName);

}

}

catch (Exception e)

{

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("SetCategoryToResource Catch: " + e.toString());

}

I'm thinking about paremeters needed in webdynpro references, like: PORTAL:sap.com/com.sap.km.application....

any help will be great,

thanks

Leslie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you found any solution for your problem?? I have the same scenario and I prefer to Know if It's posible to do.