SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVC modify mail content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have a problem in modifying the email content in AVC, i implement the enhancement using FMAVC_EVENT but it also modify the message that prompt during posting; what i need is to retain the message during posting but change the email content. i am trying to copy and modify the class CL_FMAVC_EVENT using method SO_MAIL_CREATE but it doesnt implement during posting because it is calling the class CL_BUAVC_EVENT. thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Etrafanob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Etrafanob, in the BADI FMAVC_EVENT you can use the Method MODIFY_AVC_MESSAGE. Have you already tried it?

Regards

César

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Etrafanob, in the BADI FMAVC_EVENT you can use the Method MODIFY_AVC_MESSAGE. Have you already tried it?

Regards

César

0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for the info. i already solve this problem. For the others that may have also the same requirement you can pattern this.

Basically i need to change the mail message when the availability check trigger. but when i change in FMAVC_EVENT it also affected the message that prompt during posting. So what i did i add an implementation enhancement on CL_BUAVC_EVENT method SO_MAIL_SEND_ALL. because in this part where the user hit enter to proceed the posting even it exceeds the availability control. Then i change the message based on requirement. In that case i preserve the standard message during posting then change it during sending. Hope it will help others. Thanks

Best Regards

Etrafanob

Former Member
0 Kudos

check solution above