cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open order should be closed after billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know after completion of complete process of sales, all the documents should be closed automatically, not allow to change in sales order, delivery, PGI & Billing document.

Open order should be closed after billing

Regards,

Vijay Sanguri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the order maintain reason for rejection for the remaining open order item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no standard t code for closing the Open orders once the billing done , I should suggest the work around for all open orders which are lying in the system.

Develop a BDC program in ABAP by closing the Open Sales order as taken certain date criteria into account

and schedule the same in back groiund weekly or as per your business requirement

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is no stand method of doing it .

But can be done using userxits in sales order available. In code first check status of order and if billing status is "C", then ask code to give error if trying to go in change mode .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may write an user exit with help of ABAPer, code to be written "Based upon sales order header status all sales order field will be grade out, if sales order header status found as complete."

USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION, under include MV45AFZZ.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding, there is no any std. option available to close orders after Billing, so no changes has to be made latter on.

It is availbale in CS, PM Module but not in sales & Distribution.

If you do not want to change any document after billing, then carry out some enhancement or try to find out is there any user exit is availbale for this.

Consult with ABAP as well as Basis team.

Kapil