cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP License - Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have installed Solution Manager 7.0 before 1 month.

Due to some circumstances, I am not able to update license.

Now it gives licence realted message and not able to login.

I have login through SAP* user and apply new license key.

After that also it gives license related message that it will expire in 14 days.

Thanks in advance,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nirav,

Please run slicense t-code ,then check & confirm that the Hardware Key which is present there is the same key which you applied in the service market place for License Key. It may be that the license key which is in your system presently is wrong.

If you find that both the Hardware key is different & you aaplied a wrong key then firstly apply a permanent license key with correct Hardware Key from the service market place & apply it into yout system. After applying this correct license key you can able to delete the old/wrong license key.

Kind Regards,

Rafikul

0 Kudos

Nirav,

Please check the "Valid To" date of the license. You probably did not receive a full license. This normally happens if you applied for the license under the wrong installation number. If so, you need to check with your SAP account rep for the correct installation number.

Hope this helps.

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My guess, you have installed product license, but not "Maintenance" License.

Now you have to apply both licenses in which product license is till 31.12.9999 but Maintenance License is for 3 months period. After that you have to re-apply (renew) for Maintenance license.

Please check if both license is installed, else get maintenance certificate from OSS..

If this is not the case, just see restart the SAP system (including Operating system restart).

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede