cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

source list is not getting in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i am not getting the source list in the shopping cart for the particular material even though i am maintaining in backend and maintained in the web (vendors list) as a high priority vendor.To create a PO in the backend i need to maintain source of supply.so Anyone please give me the solution.

thanks

chakradhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Learnt that you are in classic, and you created a vendor list in SRM w.r.t Backend contract.

Did you release the vendor list? What is the status of vendor list ?

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi muthu raman,

i released the vendor list but the back end contract field is blank.it is in grey mode sothat i couldnt able to enter any reference contract.what should i do to get source list.can u give me the steps in order to solve my issue.thanks in advance

thanks,

chakradhar

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you can not use source list as source of supply in srm though you are in classic mode.

but you can refer the backend conract in the newly creating vendor list.

and select a backend system and search a contract.

and release a vendor list

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI MUTHU,

I have tried to create a vendorlist .but there the contract field is in grey mode ,i mean it is not allowing anything .how could i make into required field.Did i make any mistake?pleaselet me know

thnaks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi first select logical system and contract number

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi muthuraman,

while i am creating the backend contract field is turned into grey mode and unable to enter any value there.solet me know where i have done the mistake.I have created contract in the backend .

thnaks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

first seelect backend system logical name and type

or search a contract.

br

muthu

Answers (0)