cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everbody,

I have a simple interface from ECC to legacy system, using XI sender adapter from ECC side and JDBC receiver adapter to legacy system, recently i had problems with JDBC adapter, when i checked in RWB - Adapter Engine - CC's monitoring i found out the next message for JDBC adapter:

"Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Can not establish connection:: java.awt.HeadlessException"

does anybody knows something about of this exception?, i couldn't find anything. Why appear this exception, and how can i try to avoid it in the future?, at this moment the JDBC Adapter works fine, but i need to understand what's happened. there are some messages losts.

Thanks,

Vicman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why it occurred?

A. 1. It can be JDBC "Unable to create new pooled resource" to connect to database. 2. The connection created by JDBC (which is being used by your channel) was idle for long time. 3. The pooled recourse created by JDBC got recreated.

How can i try to avoid it in the future?

A. In JDBC channel --> Advanced tab --> Advanced Mode --> Disconnect from Database After Processing Each Message.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/44/747eda12dd3676e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same error message and it was caused by the user configured in the JDBC adapter not having the correct authorization for connecting to the database's schema. (iASP DB2 on i5/os)

Martin

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vicman

Check this blog. /people/charu.agarwal/blog/2009/07/02/problems-faced-while-connecting-to-sql-server-using-jdbc-adapter-in-pi

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj Kumar,

Now i'm checking your answer and reading the blog to understand a little bit better. Thanks for your support

Vicman,

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Contact the DB admin (DBA) and ask him if enough resource pools are available...enough space / resources seems to be unavailable.

Regards

Dheeraj kumar

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What a co-incidence:

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

When i was doing this type of scenario i seen this forum and saved it and today i used this answer to help this person. I know its your answer but this was just to help him.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vicman,

As correctly mentioned by Abhishek, there is enough info available on SDN for your issue.

You can also refer to the below blog to get a good hand on it:

[Blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/14635] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Warm Regards,

Anshul

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Unable to create new pooled resource

When this message being send to the DB, the DB didnt have enough number of free resources for processing....hence could not accept/ process the request.....now some resources have been freed and hence the adapter shows no error messages....not quite sure but may be the FAQ note for JDBC may have some reference for this.....search with the above error text on SDN.....ther are many answered threads available.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I'm checking your answer, thanks for helping me,

Vicman,