cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Order View -> Define View Profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECC 6.0, we have an option to customize the work order screen as per the busiess needs in the configuration path:

Plant Maintenance and CS -> Maintenance and Service Processing -> Functions and Settings for Order Types -> Basic Order View -> Define View Profiles

Question -> Is there a view profile defined by SAP for standard SAP work order screen?

We have a requirement to modify the standard SAP work order screen where we have to add additional tabs. Since there is no profile defined for standard SAP work order screen, we have to build from the scratch which takes a lot of time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can config all standard views of orders using ecc6.0 spro, However user exit IWO10018 can be used to add additional tab / field.

Thanks

-S.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SN. Yes, I am aware of the user exit and also that we can configure the screens of work order in ECC 6.0 using SPRO but the only problem is that we have to build it from scratch. My question was to know if SAP had standard screen templates or profiles like they have for Notiification. Anyways thanks for your response, I got the below response from SAP for my question.

-

I've checked if its possible to customize the screen selections

like it can be done for notifications and unfortunately it isnt

possible in the standard system

The only customizing that can be done for order can be found using the

following path:

SPRO>>>IMG>>>PLANT MAINTENANCE & CUSTOMER SERVICE>>>MAINTENANCE &

SERVICE PROCESSING>>>MAINTENANCE & SERVICE ORDERS

You will find the following options:

DEFINE FIELD SELECTION FOR ORDER HEADER(PM)

DEFINE FIELD SELECTION FOR ORDER HEADER(CS)

DEFINE FIELD SELECTION FOR ORDER OPERATION(PM & CS)

DEFINE FIELD SELECTION FOR ORDER COMPONENT(PM & CS)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to use basic order view for Service Orders, in my plant.

The option in customizing : Plant Maintenance and CS -> Maintenance and Service Processing -> Functions and Settings for Order Types -> Basic Order View -> Define View Profiles Don't appear in our IMG.

I've found a note 1092407 that say I need to activate the enterprise extension EA-PLM.

Does any one know, if this extension is mandatory for the option of basic order view in PM&CS ?

Is this extension is given free by SAP.

Thanks in advance

Guy Brozky

0 Kudos

Hello Yuri,

Have you had a chance to check whether enterprise extension EA-PLM activation had any influence on this IMG option?

Best regards,

Annabelle