Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not creating in ECC

former_member153023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a problem in SRM production system. The PO is created in SRM after approval completion. Now the PO is not creating in ECC prod system. We are getting the following error in SRM EBP.

Comm. error checking account assignmt for purchase order 4100001309 in system HCPCLNT100

How does the PO replicate to ECC system?Is there any place to see where is the log?

Please help as this is very high priorit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check if the PO in question was not transferred due to an internal error or check why the error is happening in backend system. In order to do it, you can perform the following action:

- Breakpoint at FM B46B_DPO_TRANSFER;

- SE37 BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, enter PO header GUID and execute;

- Program will stop at FM where the BP was set;

- Look for statement CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PO_INBOUND' DESTINATION lv_destination;

- F6 or F5 to debug into ERP (2nd session will start). Here you can check the table lt_bapi_return in order to check if the PO has been created or not in backend.

I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check you accounting piece of information in backend like cost center , network order , wbs element which is existing in the sc or PO. sometimes they were locked or validity period might be expired.

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswanth ,

Even i am getting same type of error what u got....

if u had got the solution for that error by this time ...

please let me know what is the solution for that checking Account assignment error.

Regards,

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try RZ20 and find the error entry for this PO.