cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEV->QAS : Obligatory transport target for business system not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I have read all the other threads about this subject, but since I still have no success, I´m feeling obligated to ask you for a help (deadline approaching fast!)

I´m trying to transport a Communication Channel, from DEV environment to QAS. I'm having the 'usual' error:

Import failed because of business system transfer of object Communication Channel * | SIGA | SOAP_SYNC_SENDER: Obligatory transport target for business system SIGA not found in System Landscape Directory

Here were my steps:

Keep in mind that in DEV, everything was up and running: Software Component, Product, Technical System and Business System for this name "SIGA".

1 - In DEV, I created a new Technical System, named "SIGA_QAS", pointing to my QAS server. (Keeping in mind I already had a "SIGA" pointing to my DEV server.)

2 - Still in DEV, I did create two groups: GROUP_DEV and GROUP_QAS, one points to INTEGRATION_SERVER_DX1 (DEV) and the other INTEGRATION_SERVER_QX1 (QAS).

3 - Still in DEV, I created the Business System called "SIGA_QAS" also, pointing to my QAS server.

4 - Still in DEV, I went inside both Business Systems and put: "SIGA_QAS" as TARGET BS of "SIGA" (which automatically puts "SIGA" as SOURCE BS of "SIGA_QAS")

If I look at my QAS SLD, I can see all of these objects already there, since my BASIS team did activate the 'sync' between these two environments. So, I dont need to create anything 'new' in my QAS SLD, all the objects are there, same as DEV SLD.

If I try to EXPORT/IMPORT a simple Communication Channel (using file system or even CTS - I tried both) I get the error mentioned above.

But this is 'wierd' for me, since the error says: "business system SIGA not found in System Landscape Directory", but it is there, in both SLDs.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

Ricardo Sancio Lóra

Brazil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

try Environment / "clear SLD data cache"

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry guys, I forgot to mention that 'clear cache' was already something I tried. (even cleared the runtime cache of java using Administration).

Still not working.

Ricardo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was finally able to see that the INTEGRATION_SERVER_QX1 was created in a wrong way, not associated with a valid Integration Server. Transport now works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you not tried this then try it. Delete the Business System SIGA from Integration Directory in your QAS system and then again import the business system from SLD. Acitvate the changes and then import the CC from Dev to QAS.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarvesh,

I have tried this, still no luck

Thanks!

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your QA SLD do you find your Dev system as source and Production system as target? i.e., SIGA as source and perhaps SIGA_PRD as target?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preeti,

At this moment, I only have in my QAS SLD, SIGA as source. I do not have SIGA_PRD as target because the production environment is not set by BASIS just yet.

Thanks!

Ricardo