cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with image condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community.

I'm trying to display images (traffic lights) using conditions.

When I check the condition for the selected image, everything's ok. But when I close the properties window, the conditions are not saved!

Would anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,

C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its really very strange problem, just verify following 2 points -

1. When you check the image, there is one condition in the same window. Enter 'true' or you can give visibility condition based on the value field. Just checking the box will not show you the image.

2. In table properties just check the image field is 'displayed' (In 'Show/Display' Column)

Please do let me know if there is any issue.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep.

Thanks for your answer.

1. When I write "true" as condition, the image is displayed. But I want to show 3 images, using visibility condition on value field. The formula is valid, but when I close the properties window, the formulas are not saved...

2. I'm not using a table to display the images, I'm displaying the image in a Form.

If you have any clues, they're welcome 😃

Regards.

C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First you have to check all the 3 image indicators. Then apply following condition to all the images -

bool(if(key_field>0,true,false)) - this should be different for each indicator based on your alert level.

One Suggestion - If you are using it as alert, its most suitable through table.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I've tried a lot of things and it still does not work.

I've try to use the following condition:

bool(if(key_field==parameter,true,false)) --> not saved

key_field ==parameter --> not saved

true --> saved

false --> saved

As you see, the simple booleans are saved, but not the formula. And I can't get why...

However, when I modify the condition, and then modify something else in another tab (change the label for example), the label si saved but not the formula!!

Any clues?

Thanks. Regards,

C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

A stupid question but are you using falsh or flash 2 as the compiler?

I had problems with the formulas for images conditions with compiler flash. Only flex2 worked fine.

Diogo.