cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Mobile User Sync Times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. We would like to capture the sync times of our MDM 2.5 users for a particular day or range of time? For example, in the mobile monitor it is possible to see the last successful sync time of a user. You can also Summarise by Mobile ID for a particular time period. However, this isn't really what we're looking for.

Is anyone aware of a table, report or transaction which you can run to see a list of sync times?

Perhaps this information is available only in Raw format and we would need to export it (e.g. Excel) and analyse it that way.

Regards,

Vinnie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to do the same thing as I found I needed more customized reporting on our devices, their pending queues and their synchronization details.

I am on MI 7.1 so not sure if the tables will be different...

I found that table MMW_SESSION_HDR seems to hold the information you are looking for, maybe check out that table.

I am still investigating the classes, function groups and packages for in-place SAP functionality rather than develop myself .

If available try looking at package S_MMW_ADM_MON_UI or class CL_SMMW_SYNC_STATS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply.

The tables, programs and classes you mentioned are for 7.1. Anyone know if there are equivalents in MI 2.5?

Kind Regards,

Vinnie

Answers (0)