Did you mean: 

PdfForms : Printing Front & Back

former_member1167366
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some help plz:

I'm working on a PdfForm which must be printed Front & back:

- When i have more than one page, i have a good result.

- But when i have just one page, i don't have the page back.

Do you have an idea?

Thx for your help.

Regards,

Mehdi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on the version of adobe Lifecycle designer you are using.

If you have version 8.0 or higher, you can set the attibute 'Printing' on the master pages using the drop-down to 'Print on both sides'.

If you have a lower release, you need to find the document "SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe, Customizing Printing Workflows" from SAP which explains the settings need on the ADS to get duplex working.

Regards,

Nick

former_member1167366
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Thx for responding.

I have the version 8.0 and i'm already doing it.

The problem i have, that it works with more than one page: When i have more than one page to print (two, three...), i have my pages front and back. But when i have just one page to print, i don't have my back page.

Any idea?

Thx.

Regards,

Mehdi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't quite understand the question. If your form only produces one page what would you expect to see on the back?

Regards,

Nick

former_member1167366
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I must have "general conditions" on the back of each page: i developed my form to do that: BUT there is a problem:

When I have a lot of information that fit in several pages, I have my terms on the back of each page , but when I have information that can fit in a single page, i don't have my terms Back to my page.

I hope I was clear this time.

Thx,

Regards,

Mehdi

Edited by: MEHDI BOURZIK on Jan 7, 2010 4:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how many master pages do you use? Did you try it with two more pages - a first page in the page set for the first front page and a last one in the page set for back page?

Look at adobe livecycle help:

Using LiveCycle Designer ES > Working with Form Designs > Setting up forms for printing > To specify the master page placement in a page set

You can find the solution under this link:

Regards,

Jan

Edited by: Janni HH on Jan 10, 2011 3:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jan,

I have also similar  issue and tried the link which you have given but confused so can u pls help me out in this.

Thanks & Regards

Faiz Khan