SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In our project we need to link Contacts with Service Orders. For this I have created custom Object that stands for Service Order, and then during the contact creation we use this object to link the contact with the order in the "business Object" tab. Now we need to create a custom report, in order to find all the contacts related to a certain Service Order, which means that I need to find all the contacts for the object "Service Order".

The problem I am facing is that all standard functions, delivers the object for a certaing contact and not the other way arroud. Neither I can find the table where SAP saves the relationship.

I have oly found the function BCONTACT_PROVIDE_CONTACTS, which only is working for the object INSTLN but not ISUSMORDER (which is the one I need).

Did you have a similar request before? How did you solve it? Is there any Table where I can find the link? Any function?

I hope you can help me, any answer will be appreciated!.

Thank you very much in advance,

Best Regards,

LUCAS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

BUS2080 is for notification

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

You can use the same function 'BCONTACT_PROVIDE_CONTACTS' but you use objecttype 'BUS2088' instead of 'ISUSMORDER'.

Cheers,

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaiphon!

Thank you very much for your answer...now It is working perfectly. Thank you very much!

Do you know the Object for the notification?

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaiphon!

Thank you very much for your answer...now It is working perfectly. Thank you very much!

Do you know the Object for the notification?

Best Regards,

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need to access directly to the table,

you can select from table SRRELROLES to get the role id by

objkey EQ (work order no) AND

objtype EQ 'BUS2088.

then use the role id as ROLE_B to find contact number from table BPCTSRGBINREL

Get ROLE_A from BPCTSRGBINREL and use as a select key in SRRELROLES

ROLEID = (selected ROLE_A)

OBJTYPE" = 'BCONTACT'.