cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide/Suppress Cost center field in MIGO and MB1A for movement types 551&552

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me how to suppress or hide the cost center field in MIGO or MB1A for movement types 551 and 552?

I did below settings and it worked fine for only MB1A and for MIGO still it is showing cost center field.

IMG > Materials Management > Inventory Management and Physical Inventory >Goods Issue/Transfer posting > Define screen layout > select movement type to change the option.

Also I did gothrough the settings for Enjoy transaction (MIGO) there we have only option to make fields either "Required entry" or "Optional entry" and we don't have an option to hide/suppress.

Please advise or help me .

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The cost center field is a required field in mvt type 551 as you are scrapping materials, some cost center will need to take the cost of this operation.

Anyway, you first need to make the field as optional for example, before you move.

One option is that you create a screen variant in Tcode SHD0 for MB1A, where 551 is setup as constant (with content) , and mark Cost center as invisible and assign this screen variant to a transaction in SE93.

regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to Spro -> Material Management -> Inventory Management and Physical Inventory -> Good Issue / Transfer Posting -> Define screen layout

Find desired movement type and desired special stock indicator, double click,

In Select Group, double click Additional Account Assignment, Find cost center and suppress it.

But beware that it also need to configure from the FI side as FI side might still expecting cost center.

Hopefully this can help you

Regards,

Dwi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I mentioned above in my request, I did same settings in configuration but it did work only for MB1A and it is not working for MIGO.

Please let me know if you know any other settings.

Thanks,

Praveen

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Did you get this resolved? I am encountering the exact same issue where the field is hidden for MB1A and not MIGO_GI.

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still I haven't got the answer for this question. If you have any idea or got the solution please share with us.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMHO optional entry is "good enough" from a Business Point of View.

Nevertheless you might want to repost the question in the MM Forum.