cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting in prv period for actual GI date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to post a outbound delivery in the prv period as 31.12.2009 so that I can make GR in prv period posting date as 31.12.2009. ofcourse the period is open for Dec'09 and Jan'10 . I tried by changing date in field actual GI in vl02n and saved the delivery , but system takes todays date as posting date. That is system allows posting date for the month of Jan'10 while GR . Is there any method by means I can get this changes saved and take entry in GR.

Thanks & Best Regards,

AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one to answer this q hence closing this q.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my system it accepts 31/12/2009 in actual GI date , when I checked up the material document & account document for this perticular OBD under document flow , I get posting date as 08.01.2010 and the posting period as 10 and 2009 generated internally. That's why I get ERROR like "MARC-VMTRA exceeded by 16.090 MT" if I take posting date 31.12.2009 in GR, where as for posting date 01.10.2010-08.01.2010 does not show any error. This is my assumption.

Will pl check in your system the document flow -> material document & account document posting date for OBD.

Thanks & Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you set the Actual Goods Issue Date in the delivery and then post it, it should post the material document with that date. The material document will still have creation date of today, but posting date equal to the actual goods issue date. I have just done this in my devlopment system and it posted with date of 31/12/09.

Rgds

Richard