cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order related & delivery related items on a single billing document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our new business requirement is to produce a single billing document for customers which combines delivery related items (materials) and order related items (in our case associated installation / training etc).

Our SD configuration is pretty close to SAP standard. In VF04 when I select the material item (delivery document number) and the corresponding service item (sales order number) and click on collective billing document the items split (in the log message is that split was due to different header data). I have checked that the customer, billing date, billing doc type etc and thes are identical in each item but still no joy!

( 1 ) Is this possible without bespoke ABAP modifications ? i.e. can we achieve this using configuration settings alone.

( 2 ) I am familiar with the copy control configuration settings which is where most of the postings I have read so far seem to point i.e. VTFL, VTLA, VTFA etc - any suggestions where I need to be looking?

( 3 ) Any other suggestions / recommendations for achieving the desired outcome much appreciated

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way would be to change the order related installation item to delivery related and then confirm intallation on delivery. This would allow for one billing document. Otherwise SAP will separate order related item from delivery related items

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andi,

what are the different header fields showed in the Split analysis ?

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi andy,

Try checking the copy control from sales document and delivery document to the billing document, VTFA VTFL. Check if the copy requirement formula, for your business's specific billing type, delivery type, order type and item categories uses a requirement which sets the variable VBRK-ZUKRI as space. This will work. You can make a test leaving the requirement formula empty at both header and item level for the billing document.

Regards,

John Tau