cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU tax determination in sales procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to configure sales tax calculation in sales pricing procedure for my client in denamrk. My client has two scenarios. one is the sale of goods to my client's customer who is in EU and the other is sales to a customer outside EU.

Could someone pls how to configure both sceanrios with respect to sales pricing procedure.

a) I mean which taxprocedure to be used in both the scenarios (EU and non EU). do the same the output condition types as mentioned in tax procedure needs to copied into the sales pricing procedure for sales tax calculation in sales order

b) What master data needs to be mainatined. The only master data I know is is customer tax classification and material tax classification in cust/material masters.. There is something called EU tax indicators... are these to be maintained and where ?

c) for relevant tax procedures, the tax codes needs to be maintained in VK11 and the tax rates maintained in FTXJ for the tax codes. is this OK ?

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the pricing structure is diffrent in both scenario then go for the diffrent pricing procedure,

But if it is similar one then keep only one price procedure.

Maintain tax code & it's rates in FTXP ,

In vk11 put that tax code then value from ftxp must be featched here in condition record.

Any qury come back,

Kapil