cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to import TP after import all failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yesterday, I launched an asynchronous "import all" in STMS. The process failed (no more tp process on the application server) and now, when I try to import new TP, it doesn't work because for my SAP system, the import all process is already running (see in monitor option in STMS).

So, how can I tell the system that the process in down ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

BT

P.S. My application server is running HP-UX 11.0 and my SAP version is 4.6C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help, but it doesn't solve my problem because the system try to import an old incorrect TP :

Yesterday, I have transported TP D11K905806 (via import all). The TP is marked transported.

Now, when trying to import D11K905812 via tp command at Unix level, I can see in log directory (/usr/sap/trans/log) that the system is still trying to import D11K905806. And this is the problem because tp does find temporary file "/usr/sap/trans/tmp/D11V905806.I11" as I can see in /usr/sap/trans/log/D11I905812.I11 log file.

So, how can I tell the system that this transport has to be delete (buffer is cleared and I have delete the stop mark) ?

Thanks for your help.

BT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen similar things in the past, when the previous request hadn't been imported completely. Check transport log of D11K905806.

You wrote that the import all failed. It might well be that it failed while D11K905806 wasn't completed, or not all post-import steps had run.

In this case it might help to reimport D11K905806 first, then import D11K905812.

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

After reimporting all the transports, everything works fine !

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

BT

Former Member
0 Kudos

In monitor option in STMS delete the running import, make sure no tp process is running in Unix, and try again.

hope this helps