cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM routine not triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create a billing document, I want the standard VOFM data routine of billing document to be triggered. But when i place a breakpoint in the routine, it is not stopping at the point.

Do we have to make any config in spro?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that the same routine is assigned in copy control VTFL

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

The routine i am working on is a data transfer routine. Do we need to assign the data transfer routine in copy control in VTFA? Is it not only for copy control routines only?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have created the routine in the below

1.Requirement--->pricing --Assigned in the pricing procedure against the condition type in the requirement field

2.Formulas-> condition based value-Assigned in the pricing procedure against the condition type in the Alternative condition base value

3.Formulas>condition value---Assigned in the pricing procedure against the condition type in the Alt.caluculation type.

4 Copying requirements orders--Assign in the copy control VTAA

5.Copying requirements Deliveries--Assign in the copy control VTLA

6.Copying requirements Billing--Assign in the copy control VTFL

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodhar,

I am using Data transfer routine. where should i do theconfiguration for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Data transfer routines order--Assign in the copy control VTAA in the item category level in the field DataT

Data transfer routines Delivery Assign in the copy control VTLA in the item category level in the field- Data transfer item data

Data transfer routines BillingAssign in the copy control VTFL in the item category level in the field-- Data VBRK/VBRP

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I have to trigger this routine when I am creating a billing document from the Sales order. In this case where should I configure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the copy control VTFA item category level in field---- Data VBRK/VBRP.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Damu...If I have any more issues, wil let u know...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aishwarya,

The routine must be referenced in customizing, so the system knows when to call it.

If the routine is used as data transfer for billing, check copy control (customizing) for it's use.

If you set a break-point there, when billing, the system should enter debugging mode.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistics Consultant

PS. If the routine in VOFM is new (not your case), don't forget to run the generation program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

I am using the enhacement option in the standard routine 011. I am neither copying the routine nor creating a new one. But I am not sure whether we have to add the routine name in VTFA since i suppose that config is done only for copy control routine and not for data transfer routines. Please clarify.

Thanks.