cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Based inspection point creation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement while doing inprocess inspection.

My process order is released, and inspection lot is created. Quality is doing inspection every hourly.

System should create 10 inspection points automatically with each inspection point with 1 hours difference in inspection point user field(Time)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh

What is the start date and end date for your production order. There is should be sufficient gap between the dates so that the inspection point can be created

Please check the dates and revert back

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its on same daye.

Start date 7/01/2010

Start time 8 am

End date 7/01/2010

End time 8 pm

So there is 12 hours time duration.... Now i am maintaining 1 hour in the QM Operation(in Master recipe) .

So according to logic 12 inspection point should be created automatcally.... But system is not creating it.

Please suggest

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Short

In Routing header maaintain Inspection point :150 Generated insp. point, quantity or time

Now in the operation overview mainatin the time as 6 mis

This will create 10 inspection points automatically in 1 hrs

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Appreciate you reponse

As suggested i had done the same. and in the Master recipe>QM operation>QM data i had choosed TIME RELATED radio button and maintained 30 mins (TFac.) .

But still when i a going to record the results in the inspection lot(generated through Process order release) still no inspection point is automatically created and each time i have to manual go the next inspection and maintain the user field value of inspection point.

Please suggest, where i am wrong and how to solve the same

Rregards

Saurabh

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you have an ABAP'er check the function module? The FM as delivered "out-of-the-box" is not fully functional. You need to have an ABAP'er review it and make the appropriate changes for it to work.

Craig