cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS: COM.adobe processing exception could not retrieve a password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the error while clicking onto the print preview option at VF03. I am not able to get any output after that. Please help to resove this issue. The print preview report is in Adobe format.

ADS.com:Adobe processing Exception could not retrieve a password for credentials:reader rights(200,101)

regards

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are getting this error because you are trying to use Interactive Adobe forms for which your system is not configured.

If you want to use interactive adobe forms, then you to raise a message with SAP, they will provide you the one credential file and password for it. Then you need to configure this in Visual Admin - Service- Document Service Configuration-> Then there you have to store this password and provide credential file which SAP will provide to you. Only then you can use interactive adobe forms.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not using the Adobe interactive forms. We are only using the Adobe forms alone. Please help.

regards,

raj

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please perform all checks as per SAP Note 944221 - Troubleshooting if problems occur in forms processing.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have raised an OSS message for this. SAP has replied saying that we need to apply SP15 1 ADS patches. Can someone tell me how to apply this SP15 1 ADS patches. We have ECC 6. with Oracle database. OS platform : Windows 2003.

regards,

raj

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have raised an OSS message for this. SAP has replied saying that we need to apply SP15 1 ADS patches. Can someone tell me how to apply this SP15 1 ADS patches. We have ECC 6. with Oracle database. OS platform : Windows 2003.

- Logon to your solution manager

- fire up maintenance optimizer

- manually select the ADS_SP15P1 patch

- confirm it and download it

- put it on the target system in \usr\sap\trans\EPS\in

- start JSPM

- select "single support package"

- deploy the package

- restart your engine

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

We have downloaded the SP15 1 ADS patch level ADSSAP15P_1-10003001 from market place. But it is in zip format. We tried to put it as it is in eps/in folder. But when we try to run jspm, then we select single support package' it says, the required folder doesn't exist in EPS/in folder. Should we need to take only the files inside and put it in the eps/in folder or zip file will do.

regards,

raj

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to go for ADM200 SAP training.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[sorry for duplicate postings]

Edited by: Eric Brunelle on Jan 19, 2010 8:20 AM

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[sorry for duplicate postings]

Edited by: Eric Brunelle on Jan 19, 2010 8:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is resolved. Thanks a lot markus.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That error message would sure to seem to point that the credentials are not accessible to the user that ADS webservice call is being made by,

Check for user credential

Check for below url as well

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/56/f2c94a069f44a785b85748e11f82a0/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/fe/e8cc48abee49f082dfbd5b45d98dd4/content.htm

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Deepanshu