cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP is no longer sending mail notification to our Lotus Notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have implemented workflow in our system. On top of that, SAP is also sending notifications via our Lotus Notes email. This was running before However, recently, it seemed that there are no more notifications sent in our Lotus Notes. There are still transactions so Im expecting notifications as well. I checked SOST transaction and I didnt find any records specifically during the year 2010. What do you think is stopping SAP to send notifications? And how do I fix it? I checked the SCOT transaction and it seemed ok

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Jun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If theres no mails landing in SOST then the problem must be on the workflow side, check that the workflow jobs are running

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the immediate feedback. I checked and noticed that the users are still being notified via SAP workbench so it makes me think that workflow is ok. The only problem is that, its not being sent to Lotus Notes.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Something must be broken between the workflow and the mail... usually you'll find either a problem with the workflow jobs or a problem with SAP Connect... but if SOST is clean (meaning no mails waiting to be sent or errors) means that the job that create the mail notifications is not running...

Another idea could be that the mails server is receiving the mails but not delivering them.. check SOST for sent mails to see if any workflow notifications have come out in the last few hours...

Also check for errors/cancelled jobs in SM21, SM37, ST22

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aurelio,

Please send test mail from SBWP by sending message to external webmail.

Regards,

Ganesh

0 Kudos

hello ,

i did the same as you told,  by entering the receipent as particular email id (eg. xyz@gmail.com) and

receipent type as external address but it show me yellow sign (WAITING). why is it so. please give me solution to solve it.

regards,

Arshpreet kaur