EC03 - org object controlling area

EC04 - org object sales org

EC05 - org object distribution channel

EC06 - org object division

EC07 - org object shipping point

EC08 - org object chart of depreciation

EC09 - org object warehouse number

EC10 - org object personnel area

I already installed patch 15 for SAP GUI 7.10..What i see when i enter the Tx is a blank page with some light blue square there. I can see all the button but cannot click or tick any of that.

May i know what is the problem?

Thank you.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I never told to re-isntall same version....install correct version i mean it depends upon your release.

I think you may use 640 version also for your frontend.

Regards

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP GUI 7.01 is the correct version that come with the package..but i still cannot see all the EC* tcode..

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this issue happening in just one PC?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reyes,

No, the issue happen in all computer. I found this in other thread and i dont know how it works.

"The 'empty' screen you are seeing when entering transactions EC01 - EC16 is what you are supposed to see.When you choose one of the functions 'copy','delete',... you will be prompted to enter an organizational object. From this popup you can get a list of available objects via the F4 help.After completing a function the main screen of ECxx will contain a list of the chosen objects and the functions performed."

Any idea guys?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried by giving SAP_ALL authorization. Just check if it is missing authorization issue.

Best Regards

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

I already try inserting the profile SAP_ALL to the user but the same problem happen. I think there is no problem with the authorization beacuse i already check with SU53 and it seems no error.

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What you found in the other thread is correct. Just go into EC01, select Organizational object > Check org. object and you will be prompted for a organization to check. It's a bit odd, but these transactions don't show anything until you make a selection from the menu.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi michael,

Tq for your reply. I try click the copy org button and it somekind try to pull out the data but it stuck at "17% of associated tables read" and then it goes to time out error. I already change the time out to zero and it doesnt make any change. any idea about that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you set time out to zero. Did you set the value of rdisp/max_wprun_time as 0!!

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Yes, i do reset the rdisp/max_wprun_time as 0..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not make the value of rdisp/max_wprun_time to 0. If you do so then cannot run anything. Default value of this parameter is 600. For your TX to work make to 1200 or 1800 and then run.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sharath,

i already change the value to 1000, 1200, 1500 until 1800 and it still not solved the problems. any idea about this?

thank you,

regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are still getting the time out error even after setting the value to 1800, then make to 3600 and try. Even after changing to 3600 if still you are getting the timeout then either search for some notes in SMP or post the same to SAP.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are able to access all regular Tcodes other than starts with EC*, re-install compatible SAP Frontend version and check.

Regards

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nick,

I already uninstall and reinstall back the SAP GUI 7.10 and update patch by patch start with 13 to 15.but the same problem happen. Any idea about this?