SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio ehp 1 nwds 7.1 deployement error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

iam using

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.1 SP01 PAT0000

Build id: 200811082206

but when iam deploying small local development application with hello word lable iam geetting this below error i have configured sap as java setting in SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio.

Application error occurred during request processing.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: The requested deployable object 'sap.com/portalapplication' and application 'App' are not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL for typos.

Exception id: [0019BBEBCCCE0065000000B7000027B500047C8C9B5BF8E5]

Edited by: kishore shikore on Jan 7, 2010 5:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

carlos_sanchez8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore.

How do you solve your problem with this error. We have the same error. May you help us.

Thanks.

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kishore-

In your NWDS can you go to Window>Prefrences>SAP J2EE engine and check you have given the right URL and message server port number?

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

same thing (NWDS can you go to Window>Prefrences>SAP J2EE engine and check you have given the right URL and message server port number?) already i have done above setting with

instance host name :

instance number :

buy defalty after giving above settings it was showing my server default system checked.

but after deploying still it was giving below error

500 Internal Server Error

SAP J2EE Engine/7.00

Application error occurred during request processing.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: The requested deployable object 'sap.com/from' and application 'Application' are not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL for typos.

Exception id: [0019BBEBCCCE0060000000E5000027B500047C9FB232D9F1]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

i was just refering the document "INSTALL&CONFIGURE SAP NETWEAVER COMPOSITION ENVIRONMENT 7.1 EHP1"

it that in the initall pages the document is saying we have to install and configure a Custom Server for CE 7.1.

but what i have done is i just install the NWDS CE 7.1 eclipse IDE and in prefences i configured the Dev Server (just like what we use to do for NWDS 7.0 eclipse) ans tried to deploy one simple application.

cant i do it??? i dont think we need to install a server for this ?? please help me in understanding the same.