cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guidance Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am an sap abap/4 certified consultant. I am interested to take solution manager certification. Can you please guide me which certification will be useful for me in case in future If i want to work on solution manager.

Quick response is appreciated.

Thanks.

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

The question is really generic and depends on your interest. Solution Manager has wide range of certifications, But if you want to change your style of working from Development to something other then your have a lot in Solution Manager.

You can do Project Mgmt, various courses of E2E which gives you lot of advantage over the years, So entirely the choice is yours.

If you require or have special interest please tell us we will try to emphasize on the same.

Regards

Shailesh Mamidwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shailesh,

I checked in the google and many of the sites.

Is it useful to me if i do the following certification.

SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.0 OPERATIONS.

(C_SM100_06)

Please guide.

Thanks in advance

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

I would suggest you to go for C_SMI310_06 And I don't think SAP has any certifications available yet for Solution Manager 7.0.

And you can try to advance yourself in E2E concept after this initial certification.

This will give you more benefit in the future.

Regards

Shailesh

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Prashant have you checked the link i have sent you earlier.

Anyway following are the cert available with role mention

IT administrator role is suppose to be more BASIS oriented and Application Consultant is more of Functional.

C_E2E100_08: SAP E2E Solution Operations Certification Application Management Expert - Root Cause Analysis Technology SAP Solution Manager SAP Solution Manager IT Administrator

C_E2E200_08: SAP E2E Solution Operations Certification Application Management Expert - Change Control Management Technology SAP Solution Manager SAP Solution Manager IT Administrator

C_E2E300_08: SAP E2E Solution Operations Certification Business Expert - Process Integration & Automation Optimization Technology SAP Solution Manager SAP Solution Manager IT Administrator

C_SMI310_06: SAP Certified Solution Consultant - SAP Solution Manager 4.0 Implementation Tools Applications SAP Solution Manager SAP Solution Manager Application Consultant

C_E2E400_07: SAP E2E Solution Operations Certification Program Manager - Technical Upgrade Management Technology SAP Solution Manager SAP Solution Manager IT Administrator

C_TE2E04_08: SAP Certified Solution Consultant - Managing E2E Solution Operations (with Run SAP) Technology SAP Solution Manager SAP Solution Manager IT Administrator

It is upto you where to switch and which to choose

Hope it helps

Note 4.0 and 7.0 are the same for sap solution manager .That is why you dont have any cert for 7.0 becoz 4.0 are applicable.

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Jan 7, 2010 4:02 PM

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check all the available cert here

Choose solutionmanager and press find

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx#

Regards

Prakhar