cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying PI Contents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We need to deploy one .tpz file on our PI 7.1 server.

Please suggest how can it be done.

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam

you want to import the tpz file XI7_1_FI-CA_604_02_00.tpz in ESR.

Before importing the tpz file , you have to upgrade the SLD CIM & CR contents.(download from service marketplace)

CR Contents contains the products & SWCV .

FI-CA_604 SWCV should be available in SLD , otherwise import of tpz file will fail.

After upgrading the CR contents , ask basis to copy the above tpz file in repository import path.

Its path is available in Administration .... generanal information.....repository path.

Then complete the configuration in ID.

Pls let me know if you need more info.

Regards

Abhijit

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using JSPM we deploy any drivers or ear files in PI7.1,

What is content in your TPZ file??if you trasported any content from other systems,then place this file in Dir,ESR directory.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

File name is XI7_1_FI-CA_604_02_00.tpz

And it is for FI-CA 604.

If any other information required,Please let me know.

SHivam

Former Member
0 Kudos

shivam ,

Place the file in the Repository Server's import directory and import it .

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

As I am getting now I need to do in my PI 7.1

Integration Directory - > Integration Builder -> Tools -> import configuration object->Client and then Upload that tpz file from my local desktop.

Please confirm.

Shivam

Former Member
0 Kudos

shivam ,

Integration Directory - > Integration Builder -> Tools -> import configuration object->Client and then Upload that tpz file from my local desktop.

not from local desktop..

you need to place the file in server OS directory assigned to Integration repositroy .

check out :

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is related to ESR then place the file in the Repository Server s importt directory and then import the same in the ESR..

if it is not ESR related file and related to ID then place in Directory servers import directory...and do import...

id tpz file is not related tio either ESR or ID then let us know what is the content tpz contains...

HTH

Rajesh