Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Issuance problem

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am issuing a material from my storage location but system errors me 0 Material available but when i see in mmbe there is one unit in unrestricted use and one in schedule for delivery. i have checked all open sale orders in va05 but there is not open sale order. Please tell me how could i delete this schedule for delivery unit. Remeber there is not open sale order.

I'll be thankful for ur valuable feedbacks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
one in schedule for delivery

It is because, a delivery is created and saved without doing PGI. Check in VL06G or MD04

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

na d what is a material in not in these both places. I have checked the material in open sales orders and Pending DO's. There is nothing in these 2 places but still Material is showing in Schedule for delivery. Whats the Reason behind it.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have checked the material in open sales orders and Pending DO's

You should be able to see the delivery reference in MD04. Have you checked in this tcode ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. I know its very late but i just saw this open question. so im closing this now. Issue was resolved.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. I know its very late but i just saw this open question. so im closing this now. Issue was resolved.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No problem but you can just click the Answered button so that such OLD threads wont come on top of the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The qty 1unit in the unrestricted use and the qty 1unit in the scheduled for delivery is one and the same.

which means there is an open delivery for the material with qty 1.

u can cancel this delivery and then system will allow to deliver your current sales order.

Please check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thnx for ur response. But plz tell me one thing. How can i track the delivery which is to b cancel? I have just made sale order. No delivery is made by me.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please give the material and Total gds mvt stat. as 'Not yet processed' in VL06.

This will give the open documents.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal