cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One condition do not entried twice in VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

In VA02 suppose i am enter PR00 condition type with rate Rs-100. and save the sales order.

Againg i am enter same condition with same material with rate Rs-200 and save the sales order it will accept the same.

How to restrict this condition type ,So that do not enter PR00 more than once only.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Karalkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you are entering same materal twice (Item 10 & Item 20 ) that is why it taking PR00.

FOR EACH ITEM there is base price.

But if you have only one item and tryied to put PR00 twice in condition tab,it will not allow you.

Kapil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding your condition type is manual. It is absolutly right that in manual condition type system will allow you to enter the same condition type twise for same line item. But here system set first contion condition type inactive.

This you can achieve through the user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP. in Program SAPMV45A by T-code SE38, (this user exit is for line item)

Give a logic to your abaper

IF VBAP~KSCHL = PR00 (Give here logic that condition type already exit)

Then Syestem should not allowed to enter again the condition type.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may restrict to condition type as "not processed manually", in this case system will not allow user to maintained the condition in sales order, and system will determined based upon condition record. This can be contorlled by entring option "D - Not possible to process manually", under condition type control screen (T.code V/06), under tab "Changes which can be made" - Manual Entry.

regards

Vivek.

Edited by: Vievk Vardhan on Jan 7, 2010 12:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

It can achieved by writing userexit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP for item in the program MV45AFZZ, same way in billing too, which i have tried once successfully

There are some other ways also you can check in forum....

Regards

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arya,

Thanks for giving answer to my issue

But please give me datail about how to do in a system so that i can do all changes as per your instruction .

Thanks & Regards

Amit Karalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It dont remember the exact coding...but the logic is to check the condition record twice. With the help of abaper you can do this.

Regards

Arya