cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVDs for 7.01 after EHP upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

We have upgraded our systems from NW 7.00 to NW7.01 by EHP upgrades in all releases (Ecc,XI,SM,EP) individually. and we have been using SR3 dvds installation dvds(sapinst,uc,oclient,java etc etc) for system copies and other installation stuff. but as we have moved to NW 701 will we get any newer version DVDs for the same release.I have been searching in market place but their is no such NW 7.01 .So is this means do we still need to use same old dvds which we used for NW 7.00.

Please confirm me.

Thank yu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you will go to market place and try to find out the installation master DVD for 7.01 release that you can use the do system copy and other activities. You cannot use DVD for release 700.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny. I can't find any DVDs for 7.01 ,I can find DVDs for 7.10 but not for 7.01.

Let me know the path if they are available some where in market place.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below link which contains DVD for installation Master 7.01.

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=DISPHIER&HEADER=N&FUNCTIO...

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been checking the same path.

So does this EHP1 for NW 7.0 would be ok for me.Could you please confirm me.Because there is no NW 7.01 any where.

If we use EHP1 for NW 7.0 DVDs then is these dvds would be suitable for EHP4 ECC.

Thnak yu

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP netweaver 7.0 EHP1 is equivalent to SAP netweaver 7.01. So, you can use these DVD's.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the confirmation.

Hoping that these DVD's would be usedfull for system copies too. and also I can use for EHP4 base systems.

Suggest me if I am wrong.

Thanky ou.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right. you can use this DVD for system copy and EHP4 as well.

Thanks

Sunny

Answers (0)