cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see old successfully delivered messages in Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are unable to see the messages that were successfully delivered by Adapter Engine more than a day.Ho do we see old successfully delivered messages by Adapter Engine.We are only able to see the messages that were 1 day old.We are using PI 7.1.

We are able to see the older messages in Integration Engine as per the config in sxmb_adm.

Any Help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aravind,

Trust that you are selecting the correct Start/End Date in the search criteria while trying to look for messages in RWB.

You can also use the following URL to see for your messages:

http://<Server>:<Port No.>/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

Warm Regards,

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I presume your scenario is 'Asynchronous' based.

Please check what's the value assigned to property xiadapter.inbound.persistDuration.default for service Service SAP XI Adapter: XI using NWA.

Please refer below link for details information on persistence of the message.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/29/22ee41c334c717e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to message monitoring in runtime workbench.

Select message from component as ur adapter engine, from Database

Click dispaly and use the filter options to find ur message.

Regards

Inder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah,I know we can use message monitoring in RWB.But it is showing only message that are delivered successfully a day before.Only message that contain error,holding,not delivered are getting persisted not the sucessfully delivered ones.

I want to see the old messages that were delivered sucessfully.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Only message that contain error,holding,not delivered are getting persisted not the sucessfully delivered ones.

Is there any Archiving scheduled for your Adapter Engine?

I want to see the old messages that were delivered sucessfully

In Message Monitoring Itself select Archive (instaed of Database) and make a search.....if archiving is scheduled then you should be able to see the messages by this option.

Regards,

Abhishek.