cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing determination techincally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Need to understand how is the pricing carried out in sales order techincally, i.e how structures are compared .i.e both sales document structures and condition record structures ?

As far as i know, the sales order header data is moved to KOMK and item data is moved to KOMP to help in carrying out pricing.

now I create two tables, one 991 and other 992. .991 is for customer no and pricing group. and 992 is customer no and material group . The Tables created are A991 and A992.

now If i create a condition record for the table 991 and 992. I need to know in which table the condition records entries go to .I think it is KONP or KONV ?

Iam not sure during sales order pricing, how is the system doing the comparison of KOMK-customer no,KOMK-pricing grp ,KOMP-material group with KONP-cust no, KONP-pricing grp and KONP-material grp ??

I need to know how the system knows which fields values of sales documents are to be compared with the condition tables field values(condition records to be specific) maintained in the various accesses ?

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st of all when you create a condition record it is stored in KONP. The link into this table is KNUMH from your A991 and A992 tables. 2nd in your example during order entry, SAP moves all the sales header related fields into KOMK and all the item level fileds into KOMP. These are the pricing communication structures. The info in these structures is used to index into your tables to determine if there is a valid record in the pricing function. This is assuming you have fully cionfigured the Pricing procedure with the condition types that use the access sequence that is using your 991 and 992 tables. There are multiple options you have in config if both records are valid for the same sales order. In your access sequence you can configure 1st hit is valid on the order or you can use exclusion rules to determine which record should be used.