cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

1)For rebate processing, rebate basis step maintained in pricing procedure with subtotal 7. I would like to know whether this step is necessary to calculate for rebate processing.( I think the function of rebate basis step is, it subtracts all discounts from pricing condition type. if this view differs please correct me)

2) If i want to claculate basis for rebate from two different condition types in the same pricing procedure based on incoterms, how can i acheive the same.

Fo eg. PR00 & PB00 ocndition type i have in Pprocedure and based on incoterm1 i need to calculate rebate basis from PR00 and based on icoterm2 rebate basis from PB00.

4) I am able to create more than one rebate agreements for the same customer for the same validity period. Will this create any discrepancy in the system?

Please advise.

Thanks & regards,

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

>> I would like to know whether this step is necessary to calculate for rebate processing.

Yes, it is. For rebates, it is critical have the VBRP-BONBA field (Bonus Base = Basis for Rebate) correctly updated.

The step of the pricing procedure with the result of the bonus base calculation updates this value through subtotal 7.

Regarding question 2, you can use formulas for bonus base determination. So you can set your own business rules.

>> I am able to create more than one rebate agreements for the same customer for the same validity period. Will this create any discrepancy in the system?

No discrepancy should occur if the system is correctly customized.

Only one rebate agreement per customer is usually needed, so most of the time it does not make sense from a business point of view, but the system allows entry of "duplicated" rebate agreements.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)For rebate processing, rebate basis step maintained in pricing procedure with subtotal 7. I would like to know whether this step is necessary to calculate for rebate processing.( I think the function of rebate basis step is, it subtracts all discounts from pricing condition type. if this view differs please correct me)

Yes if you maintain the Rebate basis step you need to maintain the step with subtotal field 7 as it is. If you are not interested in maintaining subtotal field and rebate basis step, then you need to maintain the From field for all rebate condition types.

2) If i want to calculate basis for rebate from two different condition types in the same pricing procedure based on incoterms, how can i achieve the same.

Fo eg. PR00 & PB00 condition type i have in P procedure and based on incoterm1 i need to calculate rebate basis from PR00 and based on icoterm2 rebate basis from PB00.

we can have only one condition type (PR00 or PB00) executed in a sales order. In order to achieve your requirement copy the requirement 24 and add a logic to check the inco terms and calculate the rebates.

4) I am able to create more than one rebate agreements for the same customer for the same validity period. Will this create any discrepancy in the system?

Yes, you can have more than one rebate agreement for one customer for the same valid period. Here system will calculate the rebates from both the condition records and customer will be given more rebates. We will not have any discrepancy in the system. We are using it now.

Hope this will answer your querry,

Venkat Cheedalla.