Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC 3.0 - Documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know if anyone can help me.

I am looking for a couple of documents:

1. A PC 3.0 Configuration Guide - I would expect it to contain details of all of the IMG configuration options and what each option does.

2. A PC 3.0 User Guide - I would expect this document to explain how to perfrom the fundamental operations of the application eg: How to Create a Control.

Does anyone have any of these types documents as the only ones I can find are concerned with installing the application and not configuring it or using it.

regards

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

in addition to what Rohit already mentioned the RIG team has published several guides in the BPX community that will be helpful for you regarding configuration of Process Control 3.0.

Kind regards,

Jürgen

0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

Besides the above, you could get the business scenario documentation from the solution management system.

Here are the high light of the scenarios:

Document Compliance Initiative

Plan

Perform Assessments and Tests

Remediate Issues

Certify Results (If Configured)

Best Regards,

Jennifer

0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

1) There is no separate configuration guide for PC3.0 and all the configuration steps are explained as part of IMG documentation itself.

2) The Application guide covers the aspects of creation of controls and related menu paths. This can be accessed from help.sap.com > SAP Business Objects > GRC Solutions > Process Control.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rohit Balu