cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to delete the confirmation which has status error in process as a result I don't have deletion button active. Is there any FM which can be used for this activity. Please advise asap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I don't think you can delete the conformation. If you are on a classic scenario you can do the goods receipt in R3 in MIGO transaction (GR 101). After that you can also in MIGO (GR 102) reverse the goods receipt.

Kind regards,

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in extended classic scenario. Is there anyone who could help us.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I had some issue like you the same.

first time when user did confirmation and went on error state - it is because some unique error user no authorisation

next time he made the same confirmation again and posted in backend successfully.

like below

Confirmation- error in status

confirmation - Posted in backend

the error remain same.

but no issues on Invoice too.

since it is not posted in backend in the first time . no worries. however it is awkward to see status error .

what is your error in we02 /bd87 for that confirmation?

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have idoc at all in the backend. Moreover the person who did the confirmation has left the company. Please advise how could we go about this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have an outbound IDOC in the SRM system ? Also in the extended classic scenario you can try to confirm the goods in the backend using MIGO as suggested. Is the goods reciept showing on the PO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have idoc. how can we make the PO appear in other persons list. Is there any option available

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

Idoc must have failed in any one of your system . kindly check bd87 51 mbgmcr in both system.

and try to do confirmation in SRM again for the same PO . monitor the idoc.

sometimes SRM allows to post successfully or otherwise you must get an error.

for example . you want to recreate this problem. lock/ remove all profiles of sm59 user in srm or ecc . idoc will fail .

BR

Muthu